Saturday, September 19, 2020

JDS - Sweeter than Honey!

 

Good Morning my Crafty Friends!

Today’s card was made using two stamp set from Jan's Digi Stamps called Honey Bees and Holly & Boo.


Here is a preview of my card

Sweeter than Honey!

 

To create this card, I first resized and printed the sentiment from the HoneyBees stamp along with the image from this cute new stamp set called Holly & Boo (currently on sale) on a 3 ¼ x 8 ¼ white panel of Accent Opaque 80 lb Cardstock. I then used a blender brush and inked some Wild Honey Distress Oxide here and there around the card and then proceeded to glue the Jar of Honey that I had previously cut and stacked three times to create dimension.

To make my panel pop, I used a piece of 3 3/8 x 8 3/8 white Cardstock and used a Black Copic to color along the edges to make it look like Black Cardstock. I then mounted everything to a 3 ½ x 8 ½ top folding AccentOpaque 100 lb Cardstock.


Here is another look at the 

Sentiment from the Honey Bees Stamp Set:



Closer look at the Jar of Honey from Holly & Boo Stamp Set 

along with the Bees from the Honey Bees Set:



If you want more inspiration, feel free to pop over to the Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team made. I am sure that you will find something that you will like.

I would really love to see what creative things YOU have been up to! Which is why I invite you to join us at Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge where its always Anything Goes. What I mean by that is that you can participate with absolutely anything…Cards, Scrapbooking, Papercrafting, Sewing, Jewelry, Sculpture, Baking, you name it! If you made it, we want to see it!

Please submit a picture of your creation and see if you will be one of the lucky winners this month! 

We have two draws per month:

1 for entries using a JDS set, and another random draw from all the entries. This means that if you use JDS images in your entry, you have 2 chances to win!


Do not forget, you need to be a follower in order to qualify to win!


 Thanks for coming by today, enjoy your summer and stay safe!

4 comments: