Monday, October 19, 2020

JDS - That was SWEET of you

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

Mel Sanz here with once again a DT card made for Jan’s Digi Stamps.

Today’s card is using the “Bubble Gum Machine” Digital Stamp found here in Jan’s Digi Stamps Shop


That was SWEET of you



One thing I love about Jan's images is that they also come pre-colored. Although I usually prefer to color my images myself, for this card I decided to print my images in color.

To create this card, I resized, printed and fussy cut the Bubble Gum Machine and Gumballs and then stacked each items to create dimensions.

Using a Blender Brush, I then added a little Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn on my top panel and then proceeded to glue each items with Gina K Connect Glue. The sentiment strip was also inked with Mowed Lawn which was then stacked on a strip of Black Cardstock.

I then used my Blender Brushes to ink my second panel in rainbow order using the following Distress Oxide Inks:

Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Blue Print Sketch and Seedless Preserves.

My top panel is cut at 3 3/4 x 5 which I stacked 3 times. The second one is also stacked 3 times and is sized at 4 x 5 1/4. The cardstock I used for all panels and images is Accent Opaque 80 lb.

To add a special touch, I added some Glossy Accent to the Gumball Machine and the Gumballs. 

The entire creation was then glued to a 5 ½ x 4 ¼ top folding card made with Accent Opaque 100 lb cardstock.

If you want more inspiration, feel free to pop over to the Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team made. I am sure that you will find something that you will like.

I would really love to see what you created! Please join us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge where it's always Anything Goes and submit a picture of your creation to see if you will be one of the lucky winners this month! 

We have two draws per month:

  • 1 for entries using a JDS set
  • Another random draw from all the entries
This means that if you use JDS images in your entry, you have 2 chances to win!

Do not forget, you need to be a follower to qualify to win!


Thanks for coming by today, have a great day and stay safe!

2 comments: