Monday, December 7, 2020

JDS - Cup of Coffee

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

Mel Sanz here with once again a DT card made for Jan’s Digi Stamps.

Today’s card is using the Digital Stamp "Espresso Yourself" found here in Jan's Digital Stamp Shop


Cup of Coffee




One thing I love about Jan's images is that they also come pre-colored so if you don't feel confident with your coloring ability or if you need to do a quick card, this might be for you.

To create this card, I resized and printed a few coffee cups on X-Press it Copic friendly cardstock and colored the image using the following Copics:

Lid and Cup - W5, W3, W1, W0, W00

Sleeve - RV66, RV14, RV11

I then stacked my cup 3 times to give it dimensions and glued it on top of my 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 panel which  I had inked with Distress Oxide "Picked Raspberry". That panel was then glued on top of a 3 x 4 panel which I had previously colored the sides with Copic RV66.

My top panel which I had previously prepared with a blend of "Picked Raspberry" and "Seedless Preserves" Distress Oxides is cut at 4 x 5 1/4. You will also notice the Glitter Paste from Roger which was added with a stencil to my panel. It was mixed with some "Seedless Preserves" Distress Oxides. The top section of the card was inked with a background Stamp which was in turn also slightly inked with "Picked Raspberry" Distress Oxide ink.

The cardstock I used for all panels is Accent Opaque 80 lbThe entire creation was then glued to a 5 ½ x 4 ¼ top folding card made with Accent Opaque 100 lb cardstock.

If you want more inspiration, feel free to pop over to the Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team made. I am sure that you will find something that you will like.

I would really love to see what you created! Please join us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge where it's always Anything Goes and submit a picture of your creation to see if you will be one of the lucky winners this month! 

We have two draws per month:

  • 1 for entries using a JDS set
  • Another random draw from all the entries
This means that if you use JDS images in your entry, you have 2 chances to win!

Do not forget, you need to be a follower to qualify to win!


Thanks for coming by today, have a great day and stay safe!

2 comments: