Monday, January 3, 2022

Crushing on Cardstock - Day 1 - Hey how you doin?

Hello my crafty friends, it's been a while since I posted anything but here I am again with a brand new project.

For today's card, I was inspired by Christina's Day 1 - Creating Patterns - Smile Card from the Crushing on Cardstock Class. I had so much fun taking this class and in the next few posts, I will be showing you my take on the class.

In case you are interested in the class, here is the link https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/





To create the plaid pattern, I used Stampin Up Cardstock in the color Pool Party and Crushed Currey. The Giraffe is from Whimsy Stamps set called "Giraffes Peeking" and was colored with the following Copics:

Yellow - YR2, YR33, Y6, Y11
Brown - Y13, BR1, BR3

Here are the sizes of my panels:

Checkered Panel - Stitched Rectangle Die 3 5/16 x 4 9/16
White Panel - Stitched Rectangle Die 3 6/8 x 5
Black Panel - 4 1/16 x 5 5/16
Cardbase - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded at 4 1/4

To add dimension, each panel were stacked twice. The sentiment was white embossed on Black Cardstock and is from the Whimsy Stamp set "Hey Ostrich".

Black Cardstock is from Simon Says Stamp "Black8" and the white is Accent Opaque 100 lbs.

I hope you were inspired to create, have a great day and see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment