Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Crushing on Cardstock - Day 1 Lovely Friend

Good Morning my Crafty Friends,

Here is another card made from Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner's Crushing on Cardstock's Class. I got the inspiration from Cathy Zielske's Day 1 "Torn Heart" example which was very pretty and here's my take on it.



This is the list of supplies with links that was used to create this card:

Waffle Flower Nesting Circle Die

Stampin Up Blushing Bride

Stampin Up Rocco Rose

Stampin Up Terracota Tile

Stampin Up Cajun Craze

"Lovely" Die Sentiment – Mounted on Lawn Fawn Vellum

"Friend" Sentiment - Concord & 9th Turnabout Dahlia Stamp Set - White Embossed with Ranger's Super Fine Embossing Powder on Simon Says Stamp Black8 Cardstock

Cardbase - Accent Opaque 100lb 11 x 4 ¼ scored at 5 ½

White Panel – Accent Opaque 80lb 5 ¼ x 4 stacked three times


I highly recommend this class and I hope that my card will inspire you to give it a try.


Thank you for stopping by,

Mel Sanz



1 comment: